BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Picking Blueberries

Sada hot and sweaty as well as blue
Kipling picking blueberries
Chad and Spencer (passed out)
Sada

Spencer sweating
Kipling is turning blue
We decided one Saturday morning that we would go and pick blueberries. On the way to pick blueberries the car started to sputter while we were driving. Paranoid me I told Chad to turn around and go home. He kept going, all of a sudden it popped into my mind some friends had just moved into a subdivision right around the turn of the street. We pulled in and the car coasted to their house. As soon as we got there the big white van was not there, my stomach started to get sick, and just knew they were not there, and they went to go and get the youth from our church from the Pioneer trek in Virginia. Just then we saw Bro. Edmond. We got out the kids and I went in side and the guys worked on the car. Bro. Edmond said it was safe to drive so we left.
We got to the blueberry fields and started to pick a lot later then we had anticipated. I did not realize how long it took to pick good blueberries and also how hot it was going to be. Especially for three little kids. Is it worth picking.....I do not know. The time we had together and that is all that mattered. Quality time as a family.

0 comments: