BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kids are so Funny

Yesterday was Chad and I's 9th Anniversary. So, it started very early at 4:30am when Sada woke up and Chad brought her to me with HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!. I got up and of course put on a smile and said it back. Kip woke up a little before 6:00 am and I taught him how to say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, and of course it did not come out quite that way.

Then when we were in the car on the way to the Library. He was playing with his stuffed Elephant and he said Mommy Elephant stuck. So I reach my hand back there and pretend that the Elephant was really stuck. Then once the Elephant was unstuck he said Elephant crying. I told him to hug the Elephant and give the Elephant a Kiss. I asked him if the Elephant was okay and then he said yes Mommy Elephant Flying. Then a little bit later he says Mommy Elephant Hiny hurt. I told him to put some cream on it. So he immediately puts his finger into his month gets his finger wet and wipes his hiny....I was laughing so hard. I had to hide it because when he looked up he gave me a look . I then asked him if the Elephant was okay and he was the cream/spit worked.

0 comments: