BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 26, 2009

Our pet Kitty

Chad brought home a stray Kitten last Friday from one of his job sites. He said the temperature was going to get up quite high and he did not want the cat to have to endure the heat (I have not known a Simpson boy to be sensitive to an animal). I said, "a cat, that is the last thing I would have expected you to have brought home". He said, 'it's only a rental" I was expecting the cat to be gone by now. However we have gotten a little attached to her now. She goes potty outside and is really good with the kids. She had a wake up call at first but is now used to being carried around by the neck, having her hair pulled, being put in the toilet and being held under the water spicket(sp) in the bath tub that is just to name a few of what she has to tolerate to live with at 2 year old and an almost 1o month old. I think she just tolerates it because she has food and AC.
Here are a couple pictures. She is a really pretty kitten, and her name for right now is kitty.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Kitty Kat
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Dianna said...

Oh how cute!!! I love kitty kats! Can I come see her soon? Kinleigh loves them just as much as I do.

Simpson5 Family Blog said...

You can come over whenever you want. We would love to have you