BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hospital Craziness

Kipling is enjoying himself singing wheels on the bus with the TV
Sada, Chad and Kip
Spencer sleeping through it all
Kipling glued to the TV since we do not have one at home
Kipling climbing up to see Spencer in his bassinet
Kipling and Sada checking on Spencer
The crazy duo
Sada figured out the climbing thing firstShe is a mess!!
Kipling after drinking Sprite and having a couple of oranges

Mommy cleaning up one Kip and Sada's messes

Chad taking over my bed
Kip and Sada eating Breakfast at the Hospital
Kip checking out the rocking chair
Chad and Sada taking a nap
Sada cheesing for the camera
Kipling acting crazy
Chad, Sada and Spencer
I just LOVE Western Wake in Cary. The Women's Pavilion is amazing. I really liked all of the nurses and the staff was extremely nice. Chad had to go and pick Kip and Sada up Weds. morning and bring them to the hospital and they stayed until about 8pm. WOW!!! that was a long day. They tore that hospital room up. It did not matter how dirty it was the nurses did not care they would sent someone to clean it up or Chad would just ask the cleaning lady for a broom and a couple times he cleaned up. As you can tell in the pictures I was kicked out of my bed pretty much the whole day on Weds. and when Chad and the kids came on Thurs. that was not nice. Since you were able to order as much food as you wanted I was able to get food for the kids as well as have the lunch/dinner Coach boxes, which had a hogie sandwich, macaroni salad and a cookie, so there was enough food for us all and when we needed a snack we just had to go down the hall and there was fresh fruit, sodas, crackers, and muffins pretty much all day. SO, you can guess Kip and Sada learned where this room was real fast, they love POP! They did not want to leave the hospital, this was a treat for them...yet it was very stressful to me. Chad left that night and I was by myself Spencer was Crying and would not stop and a CNA came in and I just broke down in tears. She said what is wrong. She said the wrong words. I told her my husband left me....okay not really left me (you should have seen her face) so I rephrased it to my husband left me here and went home with the kids, my child is crying I think I am starving him, I need sleep I do not know what to do, he lost his bands everything was wrong. The CNA says do you want me to take the baby to the Nursery? NO, I reply I cannot sleep when he is away because then I will just lie in be waiting for someone to bring him back to nurse so I do not get any sleep. The CNA calmed me down and reassured me I was doing okay and then we talked about Kip and Sada. The next morning Chad comes with the Kids we eat Breakfast and I am ready to check out so I do not have to deal with kids screaming up and down the hall of the hospital and just going crazy. They finally let us leave right before lunch was served. I think they do that purposely so you go home hungry. I was glad when we finally got home!!
Next baby hopefully my Mother will be retired and will be able to stay with them the whole time!!

2 comments:

anderson's said...

Congratulations Jess! What a beautiful baby!

Hester Family said...

He is a cutie! That does sound stressful to have all the children at the hospital all day!!! I think any woman would have been crying by the end...postpartum days will do it to you! Hang in there...adjusting to three was the hardest for me.