BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 16, 2010

Spencer Harold Alexander Simpson

My Dad and Spencer
Kipling and Spencer
Chad and Spencer
Uncle Dave and Aunt Camillia and Spencer
Here I am
Aunt Karen and Spencer
Spencer

Spencer and Jessica
Here I am getting ready to have Spencer Thanks Chad for taking my picture
I know everyone has been waiting to see pictures of Spencer, but I have been to sleep deprived to get on the computer and blog about him. Spencer was born March 30th at 3:33pm and weighed 6lb. 130z. measuring in at 20 1/4 in. long. We got to Western Wake a little after 6:00am checked in got back to the room. They started the potocin a little before 8:00am doctor broke my water about 8:30am had to have 2 epidurals about 10:30am (the first one would not thread) and then we were off. The doctor came in about noon and told me when I was ready to give him 6 min. and he would be there, at about 3:15 I told the nurse I was ready she checked and there was Spencer. She called Dr. Siedel and he was on his way. It took him 7 min. and then decided he was going to stop and talk to the nurses. Lindsey (the nurse ran out to get him) as I was yelling Dr. Siedel you better get in here NOW!!!
I pushed 3 times and Spencer was out. He came out screaming with the cord wrapped around his neck and body he can scream through anything I guess. After they gave him back to me and everyone was out of the room and he was still screaming I decided I was going to try to nurse him and of course like most boys latched on right away and has not wanted to stop since....this is why I am sleep deprived. He is so sweet and just adorable....I think I am a little bias one because he is mine and the other because he looks like Chad. We are so glad that he is here and is a wonderful addition to our Family.
WELCOME SPENCER WE LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

Andrew Bosley said...

CONGATULATIONS!!! He's beautiful!!!
the bosleys

AR Ledoux said...

He is so adorable. Cant wait to set up a time to take family portraits for you.