BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 18, 2008


I had put up the Christmas tree Dec. 6th two days after I got some really bad news from a doctors appointment. Thinking hopefully the Christmas Tree would bring me some cheer. Two days later (Monday) I was putting on the ornaments and Kipling wanted to help me. I thought what a good idea, his first year he could help me out this would be fun and we could spend some good time together putting on the GLASS BALL ORNAMENTS!!!! That was not a good idea. Between Kip and I we broke pretty much every other ornament so I gave up after about 10 for some sanity time and to wait until Chad came home.
Just so I do not leave everyone hanging about the bad news from the doctor. My condition I had removed three years ago has returned has come back with a vengeance. I have a tumor in the back of my ankle and the rest is floating around in my ankle slowly eating away at my joint.
Gotta run Kipling is being TWO!!

1 comments:

Dianna said...

I can't believe it is back. We were just talking about how great it was that it was still gone. Sorry to hear that. Let me know if I can help with anything. By the way, cute blog!