BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 19, 2008

Just Sitting here

I am just sitting here thinking about all the wonderful friends and family I have around me. I am thinking how quite my house is right now with Sada asleep and Chad and Kipling went to Cherre's (Chad's sisters) house to get another wheel barrow. Chad ordered a truck load of Crush and Run(crushed rocks) to put under the house. Right now that is sitting in a pile on the edge of our yard and the road, so we have to get it moved. Chad is digging under the house to make the crawl space a little bigger and then he will haul the rocks under the house. While Chad was cleaning under the house he found that our Toilets had been leaking (What a STINKY MESS). So, he had to clean that up as well. He is going to put shelves up so we can start our food storage and also I will finally be able to have my Chest Freezer that has been sitting underneath the house for about two years. Very excited.
Sada is Four months now and is a very good baby. We took her to the doctors last week when she had her virus and they told us she is growing very well. She is weighing in at 14lbs. I will get all the percentages when we go back next month since they do not give percentages on a sick visit.
Kipling weighed 32lbs. when we took Sada to the doctor.
I will have to take some pictures of Kipling and Chad working underneath the house. It is so cute to watch the two of them work together.

1 comments:

Miche said...

Hey Jess!! I love your blog!! I am so excited we can keep each other updated with photos now!