BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 18, 2008

A warm day in December:)

Kipling picking the last Tomato off of our dead Tomato plants. He loved to pick the green Tomato's off of the plants even when they were producing and through them into the woods. He would see me do this to the rotten ones and so he thought he was helping me out. He is a really good helper.
Kipling is excited to be out side. It rained the previous day and he had to be inside most of the day. This is why he is wearing is rain boots. However, he does wear is rain boots for fun sometimes he reminds me of the boy on BIG DADDY!!
Look at me sliding down the WATER SLIDE!!! HE loved it!!
Kipling wants to be just like SADA sitting in her seat. I think I fit MOMMY!

Look at my pretty girl. She loves her seat...she also enjoyed being out side in the fresh December air.

0 comments: