BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Day















What a wonderful Christmas:) We woke up at 7:30 am and read the
Christmas story. After the Christmas story we came out the the family
room and Santa came. Santa truly did come. With the possibility of Chad
losing his job we only bought one toy and that was off e-bay for Kipling(in the box). The rest was given to us . (A special Thank-you to our SPECIAL SANTA CLAUSE) I do not think I have truly felt the spirit of Christmas and the gift of giving so much as I did this Christmas. Chad was in charge of taking pictures after this point, however the camera must have been put down and forgotten. As a Christmas tradition in my family we have a huge Breakfast. So I made Bacon, Sausage, rolls, and eggs. At the same time I was making Cheesey Potatos for Chad's family get together. Later that day (around 2) we went to Chad's parents house and spent the rest of Christmas day over there.

0 comments: