BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Scott Family Christmas

My family celebrated Christmas on the 27th of December. We started it off going to Sears at Crabtree Mall taking family Photos. Well we had to park a long way and had to walk. My ankle had been hurting all day and the walk just topped it off. So, of course I was in a good mood when I actually got to the Photo Studio!! The Lady was HORRIBLE ....she put me on the floor sitting and I was wearing a skirt and wanted me to but my legs behind me. Well I could not move my ankle since I was in so much pain. She took the photo anyway with my leg sticking straight out, that photo was tacky. Anyway after much screaming the lady at Sears cropped my leg out of the picture. Sada is exhausted
So is Chad
Kipling Loved his Wagon and Curious Geroge
He got from Nana and Grandpa Bob THANKS:)
My Dad got the Wii from the Kids
My dad had no clue.
After leaving Sears and taking a break. We drove to my Brothers house in Holly Springs and enjoyed the rest of the Evening with my family. More pictures to follow.

0 comments: