BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Getting to know me:)

I am: trying to answer these questions, cooking bread, stew deer meat, and balancing a family.
I know: that I am a Daughter of God and he Loves me:)
I won: the biggest mouth award at Girls Camp!
I want: there to be a cure for PVNS, to find curtains I like for my front room, and get all of the renovations done around the house.
I have: two beautiful children.
I hate: being alone
I miss: Michelle, A.J. and Little Ben
I feel: A little depressed
I hear: Chad putting the dishes in the dish washer!! Thanks Chad:)
I smell: My Stew Deer meat cooking and an orange on my hand I just peeled for Kipling
I crave: Buffalo Wild Wings-Wild boneless chicken wings...YUM!!
I search: For good deals on E-bay and also good recipe's.
I Love: My wonderful Husband and my two precious children
I care: way to much about the way people think I look.
I always: have vivid dreams
I believe: The Book of Mormon is TRUE!!
I sing: not to good, even though I want to think I can.
I write: poems every now and then when I am in the mood.
I lose: my mind all the time
I win: at nothing
I never: thought I would have a rare disease that does not have a rare disease.
I listen: to Kipling sing everyday, and children's CD's
I am scared: of Dying, and losing one of my children
I need: to trust in my Heavenly Father more, study my scriptures, and write in my jounal.
I am happy about: or my family makes me happy
I tag: Lisa Nelson, Michelle Zeren, and Dainna Erwin.

3 comments:

Alice said...

That was fun to read, Jessica. Where did you get deer meat from? Has Chad gone hunting lately?

Miche said...

How fun!! I love tags!I miss you too :( I'll do a tag list tomorrow :)

Miche said...

I just got your message about Jim-I'll give you a call tomorrow. :(