BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 9, 2009

Boy or Girl

Today we went to the doctor and had an ultrasound and found out we are having a BOY:)
I have been so excited this past week both about finding out and also getting excited about having a baby. Yes, it is a little late into the pregnancy, but with the scares I had it was a little hard. I have been asking Kipling this week whether he was having a brother or a sister. His response up til two days ago was a SISTER, until yesterday he changed his mind he was going to have a brother. I do not know if it had anything to do with Chad saying he thought we were having a boy lately. I have been saying a boy all along.
After the ultrasound the tech gave the doctors the results and I looked at him and said we are having another BOY very excitedly. Then looking at the paper as we were walking out he said a PERFECT BOY at that. All of the numbers were great, the 4 chambers of the heart looked good, the kidneys looked good, the brain and the measurements were all very good. I was beaming. I told him I guess we did a good job this time. The heart beat was 155 beats per a minute and he is measuring 18weeks and 2 days at 6 oz.
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO HAVE A HEALTHY BABY BOY COMING OUR WAY IN APRIL:)

11 comments:

Andrew Bosley said...

Congratulation!!! I'm so happy for you that you're having another boy but mostly that everything looks healthy! Keep taking good care of yourself!
love,
maren

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

HOORAY! Very exciting! That is great news. I am sure you are all excited.

Angela said...

Yeah Jessica!! I'm so happy for you. I'm glad that everything with the baby looks great and you are all excited about it. CONGRATULATIONS!!
love,
angela

Truelove Family said...

Thanks for sharing the good news! You will be busier than ever, but count your blessings!!!

Lisa and company said...

yayyy congrats!

anderson's said...

Congratulations Jess! I am so excited for you!!

NC_Angel said...

When it rains it pours. 3 kids in 3 years, you're warriors Jessica and Chad!

Dianna said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Angie said...

Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy for you guys
Love you
Angie

AR Ledoux said...

I thought when I saw you walking yesterday that you looked pregnant! Congrats! I will pray for a continued healthy pregnancy! What wonderful news Jess!

Miche said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys!!