BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Church Trunk or Treat

This year we decided to go to trunk or treating mostly because one of my good friends put it on. I was tired and burnt out by the end of the week (82 hours Chad put in). I made my Chili as I signed up to do, got the children dressed and off we went. We had to meet Chad there since of course he did not get off until late. We had a lot of fun even though getting there was a chore...We had a chili cook off first, then they had the kids play games (I was to busy helping Kip with the games there is only the picture of the cake walk), and then we had trunk or treating.



This was the best costume a man dressed as a huge lady...what a site

Pres. Antley, Sada and Chad trunk or treating

Kipling won the cake walk Way to go Kipling!!

0 comments: