BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween Party

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: HALLOWEEN PARTY
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

I decided to have some people over to have some fun with the Halloween season. I was goaing to make the cookies night before, but while I was making them I realized I had to refrigerate the dough for 2 hours. So, I put the dough in the fridge and went to bed and the children made cookies at the party and while they were baking/cooling down we had the candy walk, then they decorated the cookies and ate them. After eating we had a little trick or treating and off everyone went. We had lots of fun and I am looking forward to planning something little in November so look forward to a little craft day for Thanksgiving. If I feel up to it...

2 comments:

Lisa and company said...

love that last picture of Sada! Too precious! Looks like you guys had a blast!!!

Andrew Bosley said...

Looks like it turned out great! Sorry we missed it!
maren