BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Last two weeks

Sada in the Baby's car searI asked Kipling to go and play and this is where I found him. He was hiding from Sada!
What a cute little face
Chilling in the baby's car seat, I think she thinks she the baby
This car seat was not this much fun when I sat in it...
Kipling posing for the Camera37 week pose
Sada wanting the camera
These past two weeks were quite long. I have had a sinus infection, I asked the doctor to give me some medicine but he told me to live with it since I did not have much longer. Needless to say since I have to see him every week I was able to get some medicine on Friday. Things are much better. But, during these last two weeks we have stayed around the house instead of doing our weekly routine of the bounce house, Library and other play dates. It has not been fun. Today was our first day actually getting out of the house. Kipling was so excited to get back to the bounce house, Sada on the other hand was in my arms the entire time.

0 comments: