BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Trip to the Park with Friends

Sada, Little Dude and Me
Jr. on the side of the slide with Sada and I sliding
Here we all are at the end of the slide (me at week 35)
Earlier this month (one of the first nice warm days) My friend Miche called me up and asked us to go to the park. It took us a while to get out the door, but when we finally made it we had a blast. We went to the White Deer Park in Garner. Sada wanted to go down the slide but would NOT go down by herself. I am sure it was quite a site watching me get into the slide, and you can only imagine how hard it was for Sada, my big belly and myself to squeeze in there. Needless to say good thing my friend got the camera out because that was my one and only time going down the slide. I know Sada wishes we would have gone more but that was all I could handle. I cannot wait until she can do thing herself however, I also do not want to rush this sweet baby/toddler stage.

0 comments: