BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Where is Spencer?

I went to the doctor on Friday and while we were there there was a girl having complications, so I had to explain to Kipling kind of what was going on as well as the doctor had two ladies at the Hospital in Labor. Kipling I guess got confused because when we came home to change our clothes 'with the nice weather, he looked into the Bassinet and said WHERE'S SPENCER? He was so cute because he was rocking the bassinet thinking Spencer was inside and when he looked in he was real surprised. I had to explain to him Spencer was still in my belly and he would be here soon. We are on the count down to 9 days until I go to the hospital if all goes well.
Sada is not quite sure what to think about this whole baby thing. We will see. She has definitely expanded her vocabulary, which has made life a lot easier.
This past two weeks have been hard with the change in weather and everything blooming. I have had a sinus infection/allergies and the doctor finally gave me some medicine and some sleeping pills. I told him that if these contractions were not going to make me have the baby than I needed something that would make me sleep through them since I was only getting about 3 hours of sleep a night. Not good. I have to have sleep.
All is well we are on our count down and things seem to be looking good. For that I am very grateful.

1 comments:

AR Ledoux said...

CONTRACTIONS!! :0 Girl..I am home now thanks to being jobless so please call upon me any time if you need a nap during the day,ect.