BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

JUST ME!!!!

Memorial Day-I kept telling Chad I needed to go and buy a swim suit. So, when time came he said I could go all by myself. OH WOW!!! I needed the break let me tell you. Spencer & Sada were asleep so at first it was just Kipling. I pumped so Spencer would have something to eat when he woke up. My first stop to get gas, because the day before I drove all the way to Smithfield and back with my gas light on to go to church. Then to Target to look at Swimsuits. As I was walking in I told myself today was a day for me and me only. I was walking around just looking at all of the clothes and one of the lady's that worked there came up to and asked me if I needed any help finding something. CAN SOMEONE NOT JUST LOOK AROUND W/OUT KIDS!! So, I did not find anything, well not in my price range so I head over to the bra section to scope out nursing bras, and there was actually something there besides plain white. Anyway over to the kids section OH MY I was in HEAVEN!!! I saw 75% OFF I was there. So, of course the kids got clothes, since I was able to get a good deal and had the time to sort through the clothes and do the math on who was going to be what size next year. Check out and I got a lot of things for the amount I spent. Then down to Ross. There I found two swim suits, 5 shirts a beach bag, also some flip flops. Oh course I had to buy Sada some shoes poor girl needs clothes and shoes. Go up to the register and oh man Chad is not going to let me go out again for a long time. But, I was able to get good prices and be out shopping for several hours by myself and treat myself to some more Anniversary presents. I needed the shirts since my top side does not fit most of the shirts I have in my closet. I guess that is the blessing of having 3 kids right close together. YEEHAH!!!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I did that exact same thing for my birthday and it was awesome!!! Glad you enjoyed the time out and got some good deals. :)

Lisa and company said...

glad you got some time out by yourself. I can totally hear your cute voice while reading this.

Hester Family said...

Shopping without children does add up very quickly--too much time to look around and find what you are actually out shopping for! Congrats!