BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 20, 2010

What a wonderful Day

Happy Fathers Day!!!
Today we woke up real early because Kip wanted chocolate milk, Chad talked him into drinking water. We all went back to sleep, 3 hours later Kipling came into the room wanting chocolate milk, I caved in and got him some. He drank it and a couple minute later I hear him throwing up. I jump up, because he is in my bed and he is laying right near Spencer. We clean that up, and clean him up and by that time everyone was up. The kids gave Chad his presents one by one, while I was preparing a special breakfast for him. He had Bacon, Pancakes, and an omlet with 3 types of peppers, tomatoes and cheese very yummy. Clean that up.
We went to Church came home and had our Favorite Missionaries over to eat dinner. Then my Parents stopped by to spend some time with us as well as pick up their truck I brought home from the beach.
It was such a nice an peaceful day we were able to spend together and not have to go anywhere.
We love visiting family but it is just nice for once to stay home and enjoy each other.
I am so grateful for my husband and all the things he does for me and also my family. I am grateful for my own Father and his hard work, faith, and example he showed me so I knew what I wanted in a husband, and I found all of the qualities I was looking for.
I just hope and pray Chad will continue to be the great DAD he is and my boys will grow up and acquire most of his traits.

0 comments: