BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Saturday-visit to Sesame Street






I had scheduled a time to go and see my parents this past weekend to go to the air show at Cherry Point in Havelock and since it is closer to Jacksonville we decided to go and visit. My Mother had told me that they were having Military Appreciation Day on Base and had a carnival with lots of different things to do. So, I decided to look it up online and when I did I found they were having a Sesame Street show and you had to be Military and you had to get tickets. So, my Father went that next day and got us tickets. The kids loved the show. As soon as we got in the stadium they gave the Elmo spinners and bandanna's(free). The show was geared towards Military families and Deployment, but it was still a good show and the kids got to see the characters and best of all it was FREE!! When we were leaving they were giving out free boxes of girl scout cookies again all FREE!! They also gave us two DVD's which were geared as well to Military Families, but Kip still loves to be able to see Elmo *that is all that matters.
The USO put on the show and paid for all of the goodies given out. Thank-you so much USO. Why did they not have this when I was growing up?!?!?!






















0 comments: