BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Off to the DOCTORS AGAIN!!!

Spencer started screaming-his I'm in pain scream, so I took his temperature and it was 101.1. OH MY! What is wrong. I call the doctor, and my favorite nurse is off for the day, so I had to have the nurse call me back. Of course I did not feel the phone vibrate, we were at summer reading so I had to turn off the ring, and so they left a message. The tone of the message was not very inviting to call back and I do not like that nurse. So, I wait until Weds. to call my friend to tell her I am bringing him in TODAY!!! She calls me back when she gets to work and works me into the schedule. We get there my friends sees me and takes me right back (Oh how I love knowing people) and they weigh Spencer. I look at the scale and to my surprise Spencer has gained weight.....how much you say? He is now up to 15pds. 13 oz. We get into the room and since I have three screaming kids the doctors come pretty fast these days. The doctor comes in and ask so what is going on with Spencer? I tell he has an ear infection. He then asks what are his symptoms? I then run down the list....he is screaming in pain, has a temperature, and not eating very well. I them ask him if he wants to me tell him what else he wants me to look at while we are there. Meanwhile Kip and Sada find the step stool and are climbing up and down the step stool and then they found out the could climb up on the bed. Anyway, the doctor looked at his rash from head to almost toe, his sore on his neck and then his ears. Poor Guy he has a double ear infection. No wonder he has been screaming his ears off. POOR SPENCER.
The rash he said was probably from the temperature, and the sore was from his chubby neck.
So, we are now on a stronger antibiotic than last time since it has not been that long since he had his last ear infection.
AND Kip is now throwing a fit. Gotta Go

1 comments:

Hester Family said...

I really detest going to the doctor's office anymore, and mostly because of that crazy scenario you just described!! I think you should invest in an otoscope and save yourself so many visits (in fact, I think we should do that, too, and am wondering why we haven't yet).