BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Kipling-Meeting the Teacher

craft time
cool roller coaster they have there
Kx fitness bounce house
Kipling and Ms. Melody
Kipling playing on the playground
We decided to put Kip in Preschool this year. I had been looking all over. I did not want to travel to far. My friend Nikki went to check it out brought me back the info, and I knew this was the place. I have heard nothing but good things about Christ Community Preschool. So, Sept. 8 we went and met Kipling's teachers, Ms. Melody and Ms. Dana. He has nine kids in his class including him so good student/teacher ratio. He is supper excited about school.
After orientation Kip wanted to go and play with Tyler Nikki's son who is also in Kip's class. So, she had free passes to Kx fitness bounce house. The kids really had a lot of fun. They had big inflatables, car roller coaster, and craft section. Very nice to be able to go and play for free.

0 comments: