BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Museum with Friends

Dinosaur exhibit-a big hit
Sada posing

Butterfly Emporium
The kids in the cave

Kipling dressed up
Sada dressed as a lady bug
Sada looking at the turtle display
Sada loved the dinosaurs
Hiding in the tree
Kip, AJ, Sada, Emily, Spencer, and ME

One day this Summer my Friend Michelle and I decided to take the kids to the Museum in Downtown Raleigh. While we were there we were able to go to a class called meet the animal. today we were not able to meet the animal, but the kids were able to learn about how caterpillars make chrysalis's and then turn into butterflies and also how cocoons turn into moths.
Very educational. The kids were able to take turns acting like they were in a chrysalis. They had so much fun and at the end they were able to take home a chrysalis. We ate lunch and looked around a little more and then went downstairs to the discovery room. I have never been in the discovery room before, it has some really cool things in it. The kids really liked looking out the window and seeing all of the big machines building the building next to the museum. They also enjoyed dressing up, we had a lot of fun. Thanks Michelle.
**I do not like to go Downtown Raleigh in fear of being mugged. So I do not go unless I have a friend with me.

0 comments: