BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sada's Birthday Outing with MOM

Picking out her DOGGIE
So many to choose from
Waiting in line in her Birthday Dress
Choosing a HEART
Giving her Doggie a bath
Not quite sure what to do now

giving her puppy a name
She found another Dog she wanted to take home
A special treat just for Sada and Mommy

Cherre gave us a coupon for Sada to get a free bear at Build-A-Bear for her Birthday. So, for a special treat I took only Sada for some "Mommy" time. The whole way to Crabtree she was asking where's Baby, where's Kip. When she got into the Mall, her first trip, she had forgotten all about her Brothers. It was PLAY TIME!!! She had so much fun playing on the escalators going up and down, up and down, I do not know how many times we went but she had a blast. Then on to picking Doggie Simpson. She had so much fun. She wanted all of the bears, dogs, horses, ect. It was busy that day so we had to wait in line and she was not up for that, but when she got to picking out some outfits for her Dog, she was all about it. So, we picked out 3 outfits out of I do not know how many she picked up and we were out the door. She wanted to skip the part about naming and registering the puppy. When asking her what she wanted to name her dog she said, "Doggie", So again I asked her what she wanted to name her dog she said, "DOGGIE". So, after giving her some choices of some girl names, I again asked her what she wanted to name her Dog. This time even louder she yelled "DOGGIE" Doggie Simpson it is. After paying for it, her dog was in a cute carrying box and she dragged the box around the mall. She was so cute. Everyone was stopping to talk to her. We then went and had some cookies and slushy at Ms. Fields. We had such a wonderful time.
**Just a side note. This was very had for me. I have such a big phobia of Malls. I do not like malls at all. So, when people came up and talked her her I had to put on my fake smile and act like everyone that came up to us was not a criminal. And then parking in the parking deck...OH MY I thought I was going to loose it. I was so scared. But we made it and had lots of FUN!!

1 comments:

maren bosley said...

I'm glad you were able to have a fun mommy-daughter day! I know how those days can be really rare when you have a bunch of little ones. I'm sorry you get so worried--hopefully you'll just continue to feel more comfortable going to these types of places. Love all your updates! Keep 'em coming!