BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 25, 2010

The Present has finally arrived

Sada drawing on the chalkboard
Kipling, Sada and daddy drawing
Kipling drawing

Chad putting the thing together


Chad and I had bought this activity easel two years ago and were going to give it to Kipling for his 1rst B-Day(never happened), 2nd Christmas 2007(never happened), 2nd B-day(never happened), 3rd Christmas 2008(never happened), when Sada was born(never happened), 3rd B-Day(you get the point), 4th Christmas 2009 never happened. I went under the house to go and look for some stuff and there it was. I told Chad a couple days later to go and get it and have them open it up because if we do not do it now we will forget about it again. They love it, they draw on it all the time. The kids I watch even enjoy it before and after school. I am glad we finally have given Kip and Sada this gift and do not have to wait for our grandchildren to get it as a gift. It was worth waiting now Kip is old enough to enjoy it!!

2 comments:

Miche said...

HAhaha, that is so funny! I found a rain jacket that I'd bought for AJ back a few years ago-and now it is too small, so I have moved it to Ben's closet; hopefully I won't forget it is there!

Lisa and company said...

so he got a present for your Birthday?? LOL
Hope you had a good day. And I LOVE your new haircut. So stinkin' cute!!