BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 11, 2010

Today's Doctors Visit

I gained 4 pds. from the last time I went in. The doctor is very please with the way I am measuring and the heartbeat was strong and healthy.
YEAH!!!! That is all we can ask for.
Long but a good visit. I also had my glucose test today. I really like that drink they give you. I know some people do not, but I do not seem to have a problem with it.
My next visit is in 2 weeks. I was talking to my Sis-in-law who is due a week before me and she said she is going every two weeks now. I told her I thought that was weird I thought you started that at 30 weeks and so when my doctors said we will see you in 2 weeks, I said,"WHAT?!?! you do not want to see me that often so soon. He laughed. He knows I am right.

1 comments:

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

Funny! I am glad the visit went well. That is always reassuring. I can't remember when I started going every two weeks; I think with Spencer it started at 32 weeks but I would have to look back at my tracking booklet I kept.