BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 16, 2010

Beach Trip-Day One

cousins:Sada and Hannah
they are just to cute
I had to add all of the poses on

swing:)

Kipling playing on the playground


Heather(my sister) and her daughter Hannah

We got to the resort around 3:30pm on Saturday-they would not let us check in early so the kids changed into their swimsuits and jumped right into the pool. After we checked in and unpacked my Sister came over and we ate dinner. Chad took Kip and Sada for a walk on the Beach. I had to stay behind and feed Spencer, eat and clean up. Once we were done Heather, Mom, Spencer and I headed out to find Chad. We stopped at the play area Chad met us at the play area on his way back from the beach and the kids played for a while, until Heather had to leave and go back to her in laws. We went back to the apartment the kids took baths and we went to bed.

0 comments: