BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 3-Beach & Pool fun

my little rock star
Kips running away from the waves
Chad and Kip
Chad, Kip and Sada playing in the water
Spencer laying under the umbrella
Spencer wondering why he is out in the hot
more fun in the water
What a cute picture of Daddy and Sada
Kipling running in the water
He finally got the hint he was supposed to stay in the water
Daddy and Sada playing in the water
Jessica getting some rays
Heather Sada and Hannah playing in the sand
Mommy and Spencer
Heather and Hannah
Heather, Hannah and Kip
Spencer trying out the water
not quite sure what to think

Okay, I like it, now you can get me out
Heather and Hannah enjoying the beach

Chad and Spencer enjoying the pool
not quite sure about this thing
I'm done get me out of here
Kip, Heather and Hannah enjoying the pool
Sada loved the pool
Kip swimming like a big boy
Sada's thinking about getting in the raft

What a cute little family

Spencer all tuckered out
Here's my little swimmers
Hannah just walked around
She checking out the water
Heather is showing us how she put on her sunscreen early that day
Look at that back who put on her sunscreen?
Spencer and Mommy
Mommy, Spencer, Nana and Sada
Day three-We woke up a little early, because they were having a free Breakfast, so we had to take advantage the free donuts, juice and bagel YUM!! When we got back to the apartment, Heather was already there, so we got dressed in our swimsuits, packed a humongous bag and hiked to the beach. Heather rented us an umbrella and chairs so Spencer was able to lay under the umbrella and we were able to sit in the chairs. I always wondered why some one would rent an umbrella and chairs when you could just sit and lay on the beach. Now I know it was well worth it. After the beach we came home ate lunch, took naps and then my Mom came home from work and we headed out for the pool. We went to the outdoor pool first and then after dinner we headed out to the indoor pool across the way. I had a lot of fun spending time with my Sister.

0 comments: