BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 5- Fun with Grandpa Bob

Sada checking out the water
Grandpa Bob and Spencer
Sada in Spencer raft
Kipling sitting in the pool
Spencer sleeping w/
Grandpa Bob
Kipling would not give these Cheese Nips up
Sleepy eyes
Grandpa Bob and Kipling feeding the fish
look at all those fish
Sada trying to climb over the wall to get to the water
Sada and Kipling feeding the fish


a teaching moment

Grandpa Bob and Kipling looking at the fish

My sleepy girl
Spencer and Sada
My Dad came up and spent the day with us at the Beach since I was going to be alone with the kids. I was not ready to be alone away from home all by myself. I really enjoyed the day spending with my Dad, there have not been very many days in my life where it was just my Dad and I. Today was my day he came to spend with me and the kids. We had a lot of fun. He took Kip and Sada down to the pool while I was trying to get Spencer and I ready. After we went to the pool we went back up to the apartment to rest and eat lunch. Then we went over to the fish and fed the fish. The kids had a lot of fun with Grandpa Bob and so did I. My Mom came home and then my Dad headed home. Thanks Dad for making a special trip to help me out. And thanks for all the fun we had today. Love you:0)

0 comments: