BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow is so much fun:)

Sada sledding by herself
Chad, Kipling and Sada posed for a picture during our walk
Chad and Sada
My dainty little girl lost her glove
Chad took Kipling out so I had to let Sada enjoy something!!
Kipling going for a walk by himself (Is he old enough for that yet?!?)
Kipling and Sada help daddy shovel a walk way down the drive way
I have really enjoyed this snow time. We have spend a lot of time as a family. Saturday morning Chad took Kip out about 7:30am and I decided since it was cold that I would make a nice hot breakfast. Oh it was so good (scrambled eggs, bacon, and pancakes). After breakfast we relaxed a little more and then it was time to head out side. Kipling really wanted to go down to the creek we have at the end of our subdivision. On our way down we stopped and talked to one of our neighbors and he was kind enough to let Chad and the kids play on their sleds. Oh they had so much fun. I wish I could have joined them but one spill could have ended up being a disaster for the baby and I.

0 comments: