BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Trip to Nana's house

Chad had to go and get Kipling you can see him if you look closely (never good when a dad has to come and get you)
Sada loves Ketchup
Kipling taking a break for a quick drink
Sada playing in the tubes
Isn't she adorable
Kipling playing in my parents little pond
Sada warming up
We go to my parents house a couple times a year and one of the times is tax season. My Father always does our taxes and as long as he always gets us money back we will let him do it (jk). While we were there Chad and my Dad went and looked at guns while Mom and I did Wii Fit Plus and the kids took a nap. When we get a TV I think the Wii will have to be our next purchase(there will probably be a new system out by that time). We had to run out for a few errands and then we took the Kid to McDonalds. Kip loves anywhere there is a playarea epecially inside on cold days. Sunday after church we let the kids outside to play. Kipling of course found the little pond at my parents house and I guess Sada saw how much fun Kipling was having and wanted to join him. As she was walking toward the water I was walking toward her just incase she decided she wanted to go swimming and half way watching the Sherriff down the road talking to the neighbor(I am nosey), and of course she wanted to go swimming.....She did not even slow down she walked straight into the water and fell in. I am screaming to my Mom for help, I have to not really jump in but, I climbed in with one leg in and grabbed her jacket with one had and pulled her out of the water. That was so scary she was just laying in the water her arms out and her eyes wide open. She did not start crying and freaking out until she was out of the water, which was good because she would have been harder to get out of the water and she probably would have gone under. I am still suprised and know we had the Lord on our side when some how she did not go under water, nor go face down. She then went in and warmed up in a nice bath since she obviously wanted to be in the water. Meanwhile my Mother took our clothes and shoes and cleaned them while we watched MaMa Mia (very cute). We had a fun trip but could have done without the swimming in the pond!!

2 comments:

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

Glad you had a good trip. Crazy with Sada and the water. Glad you were close by!

Dianna said...

yes Sada is ADORABLE!