BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 28, 2010

We have been busy




Sada and Kipling loved to help until it was time to go to sleep.

When the trampoline was delivered it had to come on a big freight truck it is so big. So, I told Kipling Santa was delivering his trampoline that day and when he came we ran outside and Kipling was yelling Santa, Santa he was so excited, his excitement decreased when Santa did not respond back so I had to tell him sometime Santa cannot hear. I explained to the Man that he was Santa and he just laughed. Chad and I stayed up til 11pm putting the trampoline together, what a bonding experience(haha).




Tues. night we put the enclosure up and I feel much safer with Kip and Sada jumping.


Kipling has been asking for a trampoline for quite a while now and just loves to jump on Grandmothers trampoline when we go to her house. So, Chad and I decided to order a trampoline (thanks to our tax return) for the kids and here we are putting the thing together and their first jump.


Kipling and Sada having fun:)



Sada's crazy hair

3 comments:

Miche said...

Do you feel up to a playdate next week? I'll call you sometime today. :)

AR Ledoux said...

Oh boy you will be the popular place in the neighborhood for sure! Ally will want to be on it all the time!

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

What fun! I loved having a trampoline growing up. Lots of fun games to play.