BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 24, 2010

10 years and still going

Here is my lovely Anniversary present
Mommy and Sada eating a wonderful meal
Kipling is hiding
Daddy and Spencer
Yummy Cake to celebrate
Chad and I's anniversary was May 12th. I told Chad last year I wanted to do something BIG for our 10 year anniversary, then we found out we were having Spencer and things changed. I will have to wait until I am done having kids or have a bigger space in having children, to go on that long wonderful vacation, we will see when that happens. I usually cook a big meal with yummy steaks and baked potato's and lots of other good sides. This year however, I did nothing, Chad came home and said lets go out to a Japanese Restaurant (I was all for that). We were almost there when we past TGIFriday's and their sign said kids eat FREE Mon-Thur. I looked at Chad and said the kids eat free. He turned around real fast. I am all for free!!! Very sad I gave up the Japanese food, maybe another day. That Sunday we went to Chad's Parents house to celebrate B-Day's and our anniversary and here is the beautiful yummy cake, it was coconut creme with strawberries dipped in chocolate on top. Our Fridge went out and so I was able to pick out a fridge I wanted with in reason. We got a good price on it, it was on clearance plus we got 10% off and 12 months free interest. Oh how I love deals. This was the only reason I was able to get a fridge so nice. Our anniversary was really nice being able to go out to eat and spend it together as a family, and then the next day celebrating my Brothers anniversary with them going to the Temple:)

0 comments: