BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 14, 2010

Special Day

Yesterday was a very special day for me. My Brother Christian and his wife Karen went through the temple and were Sealed for time and all Eternity. We took the missionaries in our ward with us since Elder McCullough(er) taught Karen about the church. Chad's parents watched Kip and Sada (so we had room to take the missionaries) and we left Spencer with my Sister's Nanny 5 minutes away from the temple in case I had to leave real quick to feed him . When we got to my Sister's house I had to feed Spencer which put us on a crunch for time. We got to the Temple and the Session was full, Chad and I already had an appointment but the Elders had not called. I pleaded with the Temple President to let the Missionaries in, but all he could say was we will see. Got in and told my dad and out walked the guy and in walked the Elders a couple minutes later. Elder McCullough was so excited. The Sealer asked my Brother and Karen if they were ready to get married, Karen shook her head yes Christian just sat there.....OH MY Funny BOY. I can just say it was so peaceful and my Sister,Karen and I just balled our eyes out. I am so happy for my Brother and Karen. LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER

0 comments: