BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Strawberry Picking

Chad and Kipling building a school house at Lowes
Chad, Spencer and Sada eating strawberries
Kipling wanting more and Sada looking for more
When we got there Spencer was starving so I sat down on a bucket and fed Spencer while the others ate Strawberries
Kipling asking me if that was a good Strawberry to eat or not
What a smart girl, I would pick the Strawberries and she would go behind me and eat them out of the bucket. She knew where to get the good stuff.
Sada is off to find Strawberries!!
We had so much fun this year as a family picking/eating Strawberries. Actually I was the only one picking everyone else was eating. Since I had little help and not much time I only picked one small bucket and we were off to Lowe's so build a school house. I made freezer jam with all of the Strawberries we picked. We had already eaten a lot of that jam. We really need to get back out there and pick some more. Anyone want to go pick Strawberries.....I cannot go by myself with 3 little ones. Just thinking of it makes me stress out.
I really enjoy spending all the time I can as a family as Chad has to work most Saturdays.

3 comments:

Lisa and company said...

i want to go pick. Kailyn could help with the kids. I will call you.

Miche said...

Oh I want to go!! Want to go Thursday or Friday?

Hester Family said...

Cute picture of Spencer and Chad showing some love! If you actually go home with strawberries at this stage, that's a major success...any good recipes with them? I can't believe how much you are getting out with child #3!