BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I will catch you

When I put Spencer down either to lay on the couch on the Boppy, in the crib on my Bed, on the trampoline if we are outside and the kids are playing elsewhere or where ever Spencer let out a little screech and do I blame him. Not one bit. He has a Three year old Brother and a 21 month old sister that run for him or somehow sense I put him down and they come running. Yesterday I let the kids know over and over and over that Spencer did not feel well and to leave him alone. I put Spencer in Sada's crib where I just knew he would be safe. Not even a couple minutes go by and I hear Screaming coming from Sada's room. It was Spencer. Sada had climbed into the crib and was laying on top of him...OH MY!! Also yesterday I put Spencer on the trampoline so I could push Sada on the swing, Kipling is happy playing on the slides and then all of a sudden I look over and there Kipling is jumping on the trampoline just laughing as he is jumping up and down and Spencer is going up and down just terrified. I run over yelling and screaming and poor Kipling is just staring at me terrified OH MY! Today I am fixing lunch and Sada and Kipling are supposed to be in there seats and Spencer is sitting on the couch in the Boppy, when all of a sudden I look over at Sada's empty seat. I go running and there Sada has already pulled Spencer out of the boppy and he is hanging off of the couch the only thing keeping him from falling is he is sandwiched between Sada and the couch. I come and say I will catch you Spencer and Sada moves luckily I was there to catch him. Poor Spencer. He will be a strong boy when he grows up thanks to his older brother and sister.

2 comments:

Hester Family said...

I am laughing my head off because that is the way it is! Now, my older ones keep a watchful eye and tell me when someone is doing something they shouldn't with a small one, but when my oldest three were small, I was cooking dinner with Lucy lying on a blanket. When I went to check on her, she was gone...the children were all playing quietly, with Lucy by their sides. When I asked how she got over there, Wilford stood up and said, "Like this," and then proceeded to grab her ankles and drag her back to where she'd been!! And yes, Spencer will be stronger...vocally as well as other ways!

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

Goodness! Hopefully Harold survives...sounds dangerous! Glad he has not gotten hurt.