BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sada is so precious

I just love this little girl. She is so sweet and adds a sweet spirit to our home. I am so grateful my Heavenly Father has sent her to me. She is such a happy go lucky little girl. She reminds me of myself growing up, I was such a tom boy and did everything the boys did. She loves to play in the dirt and get messy (this clay is not the best since it does not come out of clothes), She loves to just go and play by herself, she loves Thomas the Train, jumping on the trampoline, playing in the sand pile, swinging on the swing (she can swing with me pushing her for 45 min. or until Spencer starts crying). She loves to read, she will get books out and just look at them and if I can I will read her a book of her choice just for her. In the picture above we had just signed Kipling up for Pre-School and I had put Kipling in the car and I was putting Spencer in when I look up to see her no where around the car. I start looking around and there she was playing in the grass-silly little girl. Sada loves her Mother, she could spend all day in my arms if she could. It breaks my heart when she wants me to hold her and I cannot.
She has started to throw some good temper tantrums when she does not get her way she will arch her back and hit her head- I just hate this. She will also jump in the air and fall on her bottom-this is quite funny to watch. You can tell when she does something wrong or when she just looks at you and smiles-she is just to cute, sometimes I do let her get away with things, this makes Chad mad.
Sada is really starting to talk-where you can understand her when she takes out her paci. She loves to repeat everything you say. The other day Kip and Sada where taking turns playing with a flashlight and I told her Sada you have 2 min. okay, she turns to me and say "okay". She did not have any clue what that meant, and through a fit when I tried to get the flashlight away from her.
She loves to be by my side. She will take her toys and bring them and put them down beside me and play with them just so she can be with me. She also like to help with the garden. The other day Chad and I were out weeding and Chad taught her how to pull a weed. I look up at Sada to see what she is doing and She is pulling up one of our Watermelon plants (have no fear, it looks like it died however because of all of the rain we just had it came back up again). She like to help water the garden or have water fights with her brother I am not quite sure which one she is trying to do.
I just love having Sada in our Family and would not trade her for the WORLD.
I LOVE YOU SADA
Love MOM

1 comments:

Hester Family said...

She is at a great age...almost two, right? The imitation, sweet love, and new things make it precious...Eliza has come into the terrible part of her age as well, which we explained to the children because they aren't sure why she doesn't enjoy all their lovin' and kissin' the same...she's just a little more independent and a little more sensitive to her space...and well, she is the sixth child.